Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is your top book blogs/ book websites.
1. Mandy at Book Princess Reviews is an obvious one here. She got me to join WordPress earlier this year and I have been following her blog via email/wordpress since early last year. We bonded on Goodreads over the book Princess of Tyrone and other fairy tale type books. We also like Ireland books because we have been to Ireland, but sadly we don’t like the same one the other one likes. She has an awesome style, so you should definitely check her out! Sha is also cool too, though I haven’t talked to her long. They run the blog together.
2. Kayla at Books and Blends is another awesome blogger. I see her taking time to interact with everybody, she is so involved in the book blogging community. She also does lots of blog tours constantly and she reviews romance and young adult books. She is also super nice and I always like commenting back and forth with her.
3. LaRonda at The Flying Paperbacks is another cool blogger. Her posts are always relateable. She also loves book tags so I think she’s known for that. I also like the fact that she does read on a Nook Glowlight Plus from time to time. It sometimes feels like I’m the only blogger that likes both ebooks and regular books.
4. Alana at The Bookish Chick is awesome and her tweets on Twitter are especially awesome. I always like seeing her tweets and posts.
5. Angelica from The Geeky Contralto is awesome and super sweet. I always see her tagging a lot of people in book tags and trying to get everybody involved. I always like seeing her comments on my posts.
6. Kaleena from Reader Voracious Blog is also an awesome blogger. I like seeing her posts on Twitter and on here a lot.
7. Fiction No Chaser is another favorite blogger. I like chatting with her on Twitter and messages and seeing her posts.
8. Lia from Lost in a Story has a unique book blog and I like her style!
9. Princess of Pages is new but she is so awesome and I love reading her blog posts. We also have a lot of books in common.
10. Lola from Hit or Miss Books is one of the most honest book bloggers I know. I know everybody here is as well, but I like seeing her book reviews. They are always just well done.
My favorite book sites
Goodreads, Overdrive, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Bookbub, Netgalley, and Fanfiction.net, Twitter, and Instagram. I also like wordpress too, but that’s kind of ironic isn’t it? I’m not linking these since I think this is general knowledge.
This was really hard for me to post because I try not to pick favorites on this site… but I figured everybody deserves recognition at some point and that’s ok! You are all awesome to me and thank you for being awesome!