- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead is a hidden gem book. I feel like most people that like Rose/Dimitri in Vampire Academy are turned off by this series but I think it’s spectacular.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead is a close second because it falls in the vampire category, and most people turn their heads the other way with vampire books in the young adult books category because of Twilight.
- To Kill a Kingdom. I’ve heard mixed reviews about this book, and I thought I would be one of those mixed reviewers but thankfully I loved it!
- Always never yours. I really liked the fact that this plot also had Romeo and Juliet in it and I think it made it stand out and be a hidden gem type of book.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass is another book series that has a lot of mixed reviewers in it, but I think it was well done and deserves more praise.6. It seems like a lot of people haven’t heard of Sophie Kinsella, but I think any of her stand alone books are good. 7. Wedding Date for Hire by Jennifer Shirk. This book alone made me want to read the rest of her books! 8. Just One of the Royals. This book is part of a series but I liked them all so far! Pretty much any Crush book is a hidden gem that deserves more praise. 9. The Mediator by Meg Cabot. This series was one of my favorites when I was in high school and I don’t think a lot of people know about this one or they at least forget about it. All American Girl by Meg Cabot is another one. 10. I didn’t know what to choose for number ten so I went with The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw. This book is about to become a Netflix tv show and it has mixed reviews as well. But it has sisters that are witches and it’s like Hocus Pocus, so what is not to like about it?
What do you think? What are some books you think are hidden gems? Feel free to leave a comment below!