Hey guys! I’m back! I don’t know how often I will post this year, but my goal is to only post when I want to. I don’t want it to become just a habit or whatever. I also don’t want to force myself to read when I am not enjoying the book because life is too short to be reading a bad book.
- The Bookworm Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts. This was one of the first books I had actually bought in awhile since July. July was a crazy book haul month so I made myself quit buying books for several months. This was a really cute read!
2. Ten Blind Dates. I’m pretty sure I liked this one but it was awhile ago when I read it. I love the cover!
3. Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan was actually a reread. I really like Sarah Morgan’s books!
4. The Friend Zone was sooooo good. It was definitely a rollercoaster ride. I read this in about five hours according to my Kobo reading stats.
5. Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber was an ok read.
6. Conceal Don’t Feel. I actually really liked this book a lot!
7. A wedding in December was a beautiful book with a stunning cover!! I also really enjoyed this one and all of the character point of views in this. This was a five star rating.
8. The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan was actually a DNF ARC book from last year but I couldn’t get into the PDF style so I bought the ebook. However, last year I wasn’t into Christmas books so I didn’t end up reading it last year at all. It was a four star rating.
9. Meet Me at Midnight by Jessica Pennington is actually an eARC book I need to do a review on soon. My thoughts won’t be here but in another post soon. I did know I needed a short break from Christmas books during this time though so that’s why I read a summer book.
10. Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. This one was just ok with a pretty cover!
11. What Light by Jay Asher was a reread.
12. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren. I really enjoyed this book and it was my last one for 2019!
What were some of the last books you read in 2019?