Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Please note…I decided to use a past topic for this week’s top ten Tuesday topic since this one is relatively easy for me. The topic is top ten books I could re-read forever.
- Harry Potter is the obvious choice. Last year is the only year I can remember not finishing up a reread of that series. I’m rereading where I picked off with the fourth Harry Potter book now. I’m aware that the photo below is Half-Blood Prince, not Goblet of Fire.
- Vampire Academy/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead seem to be a series together that I visit every year. Bloodlines is a spinoff series to Vampire Academy. I pretty much adore that series.
3. The Selection by Kiera Cass. I actually have not managed to reread this series yet this year, but it is one that I could reread forever. Maxon and America will forever have my heart. Another OTP forever! 4. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I absolutely LOVE Michael and Mia, though I do hate the books where they were broken up. I like the last one still though and of course the adult Princess Diaries book. I even like the Middle School Princess Diaries books because of the Michael and Mia moments that are missed. I feel like I’m getting updates in those books. The movies are good, but Princess Diaries 2 always makes me feel sad since they weren’t together in them.
5. I absolutely LOVE The Mediator by Meg Cabot also. I like all of the characters in it, and also Suze and Jesse were my favorite too. I once tried to write a fanfiction about them and then how Suze somehow falls into Hogwarts like how Dorothy falls into Oz and George Weasley ended up falling madly in love with her, haha. You can tell these DTB’s were my favorites because the spines are falling apart and I had to get them on my Kindle when they were on sale.
6. All American Girl by Meg Cabot. Meg Cabot was one of my favorite authors growing up, obviously. I read All American Girl when I was first in 9th grade I think. I liked the couple in that book too. I’m a shipper.
7. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. I believe this book was my first introduction to chick literature back in 2012 or so. An old coworker recommended it to me. I checked it out from the library and ended up buying it on sale on my Kindle as well.
8. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. Basically any Sophie Kinsella book that isn’t connected to the Shopaholics series was my favorite. I even like the one that came out last year, but I haven’t tried rereading that one yet. That will be a sometime reread too!
9. Geekerella by Ashley Poston hasn’t been a re-read yet since I read it back in January this year, but I can totally see myself rereading this one over and over again. It was one of my first five star reads this year.
10. I could see myself rereading Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist and Undercover Girlfriend over and over again. I haven’t yet, but I have thought about it. I just get too many ARC books to be doing a ton of rereading this year. This was a very cute read despite the title… don’t judge based on the title!
Follow ups… I’d read any hockey/ ice skating story or CRUSH story over again. I’d also reread anything by Barbara Freethy, and The Wicked Deep probably… I’d probably even reread The Hate U Give over and over again in the future.
What do you think? What are some books you reread over and over again? I hope everybody had a good holiday weekend! What did you read over the weekend?